GVC is non profit organization with status 501(c)(3) not-for-profit.
We are committed to:
- Present concert performances at New York City and international European venues with the highest musical standard;
- Educate and introduce a young audience to opera and the arts;
- Expand the audience for the art of opera;
- Assist emerging artists in developing their careers through performance opportunities;
- Embrace diversity and respect.
OPERA SINGER, FOUNDER OF GRANDI VOCI CONCERTS AND CONCERTS PRODUCER
Natasha Novitskaia, Russian born American dramatic mezzo holds several degrees: MA in Russian Language and Literature from St.Petersburg State University , BA in Music, Vocal Performance and Pedagogy from Marylhurst University and BA in Marketing and Business. Natasha gained her experience in opera world giving concerts, recitals and performances around the world, also working with professional as Ellen Faull, Martina Arroyo, Grace Bumbry, Sherrill Milnes, Marcello Giordani, William Johns, Anthony Manoli, William Schuman, Gianni Tangucci and Richard Barker in Italy. Natasha is also a founder and director of the GrandiVociConcerts organization.
Since the founding, Grandi Voci Concerts has developed and grown in a positive direction. GVC is very happy to collaborate with wonderful opera professionals , and highly values their abilities to contribute their own unique experience and skills to the success of the Grandi Voci Concerts.